Superintendent Search Begins
Thank you for your interest in Livingstone Range School Division No. 68.
Applicants interested in Livingstone Range School Division are encouraged to create a free online portfolio.
Career opportunities are divided into three groups:
- Teachers, Principals and Superintendents
- ECE, EA/TA, Clerical and Custodians
- Management & Professionals
Please Click Here to create a portfolio or login.
Applicants must be eligible for Alberta Teacher Certification and include the following information in their electronic portfolio on applytoeducation.com to be considered:
- A cover letter indicating the position you are applying for and including the Competition Number, addressed to Darryl Seguin, Deputy Superintendent
- A resume including three work-related references that we may contact
- Letters of reference
- A copy of your educational transcripts(s)
- Alberta Teaching Certificate Number
- Most recent teaching evaluations
If you have an interest in becoming a Substitute Teacher, please complete the Substitue Teaching Application along with the required documents located to the left under Substitute Teaching and submit it to:
Ms. Sandy Gould, Administrative Assistant
Livingstone Range School Division #68
P.O. Box 69; 5202 - 5th Street East
Claresholm, AB T0L 0T0
Phone: (403) 625-3356 Fax: (403) 625-2424