The Livingstone Range Technology Page provides information, resources, professional learning opportunities and student centred solutions to support staff, student and parent success in Livingstone Range School Division. In collaboration with the Information Technology Department, Livingstone Range strives to provide learning environments that meet the needs of the 21 century learner. Student access, collaboration and communications skills are essential elements in ensuring creation, innovation, critical literacy and digital citizenship opportunities exist for all students.
LOOKING FOR OUR UPCOMING
PROFESSIONAL LEARNING EVENTS?
We have now created a page of its own dedicated to the various tech-related events. It's listed in the menu to the left.
Follow these links for more information on Education Technology:
- Asynchronous Teaching Professional Learning (eCA Professional Learning Site)
- Learn Alberta
- Learning and Technology Framework
- Inspiring Education- (Downloadable PDF from Provincial Archives)
- The 2learn.ca Education Society
- Tools for Teachers
- Southern Alberta Professional Development Committee (SAPDC)
- Speak Out
- Inclusive Education Library
- Alberta Open Learning Consortium
- SAMR Model (Substitution Augmentation Modification Redefinition Model)
- Edutopia - Assistive Technology: Resource Roundup
- Hour of Code / Code.org
- 3D Printer instruction & software
- Microsoft Office Training
- 3D Printing
- 3D Printing in Education
- VC Workshop Series
- Learn 360
- What is tumblr?
- Get Cyber Safe - Government of Canada website.
- Divisional day Presentation- Maker Space Digital Citizenship
- Google Parent Communication for 2015
- SketchUp Video
- 10 ways to get started with Google
- Network Responsible Use Agreement
STUDENTS RUN THE NEW 3D PRINTER THROUGH ITS PACES
The samples below are just some of the ways the students have been using the 3D printer.