The following information and application fee is required:
Completed application form.
Application fee of $200.00.
Copy of student’s passport.
High school transcripts (for the 2 previous school years).
Letter of recommendation from current school principal.
- Tuition Fees are due and payable before the arrival of students.
- Application Fee of $200.00 (CND) is non-refundable and is payable at the time of making the application.
- Students must give the Livingstone Range School Division a written notice of withdrawal.
- Before the program begins, and a VISA has not been issued, a full refund of tuition fees will be given.
- If a student engages in any illegal activity and is mandated to return home, no refund of tuition fees will be made.
How to pay for Application and Tuition Fees:
Association Superintendent of Business Services
Livingstone Range School Division No. 68
PO Box 69, 5202 - 5 Street East
Claresholm, Alberta, Canada T0L 0T0
Phone: (403) 625-3356
Fax: (403) 623-2424